Pages

Home Goals for 2012

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Nester is hosting her annual Home Goals party starting the 11th.  The good Lord knows I have a million goals for our home in 2012!  This is a super humbling post because our house needs some serious TLC.  I am not going to be too rough on myself though since we have only been in this house for about 6 months and I was working a full time job.  Now that I have more time at home, I am going to go to town on these projects! 


I am really happy to see how far our home has come in 2011 and the many projects I have completed.  Click here to check out my favorites from last year.

I have too many goals to list, so I am going to name my top 5...

1. Make over our girls bedroom.  It makes me nuts!  There is not enough storage space and the bed is just not working out.  I have been Pinning ideas like crazy for this one!!



2. Finish the bathroom makeover.  Hopefully I'll be revealing this next week!  Trust me, it is a far cry from this.


3. Finish our master bedroom.  I would love to have this room complete and a lot still needs to be done...paint 2 dressers, finish the bay window and start and finish the bathroom :-)
4.  Re-do the dining table.  This table makes me crazy every single day!  I just need to get decisive on a plan and do it!


5.  Completely transform our office!  It is another area of the house that drives me crazy...it is one hot mess!


If you didn't just divorce my blog after that last photo I hope you stick around to see what I have planned for 2012!  It can only go up from here right?!

4 comments:

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Haha I laughed with the divorced comment! I'm hanging around to see your awesome ideas!

thistlewoodfarm said...

I am so glad to hear that you and the house aren't getting divorced! LOL! Sounds like from your goals 2012 will be a successful year!

Leslie said...

I'll be reading. Can't wait to see what all you do!

Alana Karl said...

my office looks just like yours. 2012 will be the year!!

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!