Pages

Thank You to My Top Referrals for 2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011


On the theme of 2011 year end, I just wanted to take a minute to thank my Top Referrals for 2011.

I am so grateful for all the fabulous bloggers who hosted Link Parties this year and especially honored for my featured projects this year.  There are way too many great parties list and I was very flattered by all the features that I did receive this year.

Here are my top 5 referrals for 2011 ~


 
 
Nesting Place
 
I was completely floored when my dresser with ribbon pulls was featured on U Create!!!

My other most exciting feature and complete shock of the year was my Tea Light Wall Art that was featured at Addicted to Decorating!!!



And of course my list would not be complete without Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Fridays!  My favorite day of the week!

I am so grateful to all the generous bloggers out there who take the time to host and feature everyone's projects.

2 comments:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

love all the before and afters below, you have been busy!!! thank you for your visit, love your blog!
XO
Kristin

şükrü said...

mardin
erzincan
kars
antep
çorum
FV3

Post a Comment

It makes my day to read your sweet comments!